B L A N K

                                                                 Rock 'N' Roll

Moving from A place of vibrancy, laughter, may be I can call it as dust and pollution but to me it was "DESH KI MITTI"

And landing to a place where you can hardly find someone you know.

I guess this is not enough to tell my story, let me talk in "Vistar".

Firstly my Disclaimers would be read as "Marriage is your own and only your personal choice and there should be no one else involved in the decision making except for you and your possible Spouse, yeah there can be cupids involved!"

But my mind has been questioning me this since a pretty long time now. That does Every marriage has its own sacrifices, and the moments of letting Go?

Does every marriage face problems or may be we call initial conflicts with our new family members?

Would it be right to say so... that every girl has to knowingly forget her mother in front of her Mother In Law?

I do completely understand about this but ...........

Not all marriages are the same., And its all upto the girl who sacrifices her Job, parents, COUNTRY, PEOPLE, Etc. infact her life, to fit into her spouse'S OLD LIFE!, which we all call it the girl's NEW LIFE (Giggles)!

Well apparently, I am sure most of the girls would agree with me when I say that at one point in time in our lives we HAVE TO let go of our achievements or identity, or may need to choose between identity and something which is as dear to our identities or may be even more.

But I so know that after giving away everything we had we can rebuild it again and again!!Honestly when started writing this post I was negative  about things around me but now that I am updating it after a month, its all so much better now, fortunately this post is ending on a positive note. 👻👻👻






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Gujju Cuisine!

Nostalgic